Dentures are a set of artificial teeth that can replace missing teeth in the mouth. The set of artificial teeth is held together by a gum-colored base and can be easily removed from the mouth.
When you visit our dental practice, the dentist will examine your teeth and determine the best course of action. Based on this, the dentist will create a customized denture to fit your smile.
What Are Dentures Made Of?
What Are Complete Dentures?
The dentist also takes impressions of your mouth and sends them to a dental laboratory for further processing. After this, the Dentist in Fort Worth, TX will give you a temporary denture to wear until your permanent set is made.
What Are Partial Dentures?
How to Care For Your Dentures?
- Always remove them before going to bed
- Do not use them as a tool to clean your mouth
- Place them in a glass of water when not in use
- Do not put them in hot water as this might damage the material used to make them
- Do not use them for biting into hard foods like apples, carrots, etc., as they might break them apart or damage them significantly
- Wash them regularly using mild soap and warm water
- Avoid consuming hard food items like candy
Vosh Dental, located in Fort Worth, TX is equipped with the best dentists and modern technologies that enable the best dental treatment for the patients. Call us at (817) 203-1561 and schedule an appointment to visit the dentist.